From Livorno Harbour to Florence city centre

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

• Private Tours

Maximise your time in Florence with a private transfer from the cruise ship port of Livorno to Florence.

Our transfers offer you the safety and convenience of a private vehicle and driver to pick you up as you disembark and whisk you off to the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence for the ultimate shore excursion.

This is the best way to ensure you have the most time in Florence's city centre, being the fastest and most convenient means of travel from the Livorno port to Florence and back.

Being a return transfer service, prices include both ways. Travel time between the Livorno Harbour and the city of Florence is roughly 1.5 hours, depending on traffic, totalling about 3 hours round trip.

The finer details of the private transfer from Livorno Harbour to Florence city centre:

When: Every day at a time specified by you

Meeting Point: at your cruise ship arrival point, to be specified by your party

Includes: Private vehicle and driver, return transfer.

Weather: Runs rain or shine

Notes: Please provide all of your arrival details, including the name of your ship, the dock and time of arrival. Also let us know if you will also be travelling with a lot of luggage so we can be sure to have space in the vehicle.

Suitability for children: Children are welcome on our transfers however we are not able to provide child car seats and children can not ride on laps.

Transfer hours: there is a maximum of 10 hours between the two transfer services. Greater than this shall incur a 50 euro/hour surcharge. Services requested prior to 7am and later than 8pm shall also incur a 20% after-hours service fee. Please make a note in the Notes section of your booking requesting this or email staff@artviva.com.

Tour options for Florence coming in on a cruise ship:

Make the most of a one day excursion to Florence by combining roundtrip private transportation with a guided private tour of the city.

• From one to two persons 590.00 € from 295.00 €