My Exclusive Best of Tuscany Tour

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Simply Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and fabulous sense of humor made this tour an absolute joy! We could have stayed with him for an entire day - or a week! I'm ready to book our next tour ... here's hoping you'll offer an Uffizi Part 2. We'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus!!

On 2015/10/06
Raoul said:

Perfect way to get to know Florence

Do this running tour shortly after arrival in Florence. The running guide shows and tells you about the Highlights.

On 2015/10/02
Erica Diane said:

AMAZING

By far one of my favorite things we did. They bike ride was fantastic, the views were breathtaking (or maybe the other way around, lol), and the tour guide, Ella, was my favorite. I highly recommend this tour for people who want to see more, move around a bit, and try some very yummy wine and olive oil.

On 2015/10/02
Erica Diane said:

Florence is beautful

The tours were great! It was a long day tho, so if you are someone who needs time and breaks I would do it in two days. Everyone was very knowledgable and friendly! I very much so recommend this package

On 2015/09/22
Maria Jimenez said:

Great way to explore Florence

I couldn't recommend this more! If you are looking for a fantastic way to see the city without the crowds, I highly recommend this tour. Marco, the guide, is incredibly knowledgable on the history of Florence and will give you just general tips along the way (best gelato, wine, etc). If you enjoy running and a good tour of a beautiful city, this tour is for you!

On 2015/09/14
Susan Dwyer said:

Not your average tour company! I dealt with a very professional, friendly, and efficient office in Florence to arrange a tour of the Uffizi and a walking tour in Rome. Both were fantastic. Klaus (sp?) led the former and Francesco led the latter. Each was intelligent, articulate, and had deep knowledge of all we were seeing. Groups are kept small, you do not follow a flag. As an experienced traveler I am generally really leery of organized tours, but these guys were amazing. I really felt like I had a personal friend showing me around. If your time in either Florence or Rome is limited, Art Viva tours are essential -- skipping the lines is hugely important. But the genuine interaction with someone who knows the city/sight and who is passionate about sharing their knowledge with you is what matters most.

• Food
  • Art and History
  • Private Tours
  • Countryside

Experience the real Tuscany on this full-day private Tuscany tour, run exclusively for you.

Shimmering olive groves, glorious vineyards, amazing medieval hilltop towns (Tuscany's most famous) and stunning frescoes, plus lunch and wine tasting at an authentic Tuscan estate.

We bring the past to life with incredible stories as you traverse Tuscany's stunning landscape.

This is the best Tuscany tour if you have limited time and want to see the most famous and beautiful hilltop towns in Tuscany, plus experience a Tuscan estate in a magnificent setting, taste great wines and savor a delicious gourmet Tuscan lunch!

The run-down of My Exclusive The Best of Tuscany Tour:

The My Exclusive Best of Tuscany is an 9-hour tour visiting the most charming medieval towns in Tuscany, being Siena and San Gimignano. At your discretion, you may also ask the guide to take you to Monteriggioni, a fortified town dating back to the 1200s.

To make the most of your time, your private tour guide will discuss the history and highlights of each hill town throughout the journey between the towns as you take in the beautiful and aptly-famous Tuscan landscape passing by. It is also possible to stop for photo opportunities in particularly scenic locations.

Once arrived in each town, you will have free time to wander. Your guide can point out the best places to visit artisan studios, buy traditional local products from the local producers, taste the best gelateria in town, or to simply sit and enjoy a glass of wine whilst 'people watching'.

Some typical items to purchase in the Tuscany hilltop towns visited on the tour include locally-produced ceramics, paintings from one of the many local artist studios plus delicious food items including salami, cheese, sweets (particuarly Siena's famous Panforte). Your tour guide can indicate their favourites if you wish! Artviva as a policy accepts no commissions from shops so we are free to recommend the very best to you.

You'll also be taken to a traditional Tuscan estate to enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch of quality products produced in Tuscany. There you will be given an introduction to Tuscan wine plus wine tasting and olive oil tasting. The estate also has a great selection of wines and olive oils for purchase as well.

• From One to Two persons 720.00 € from 360.00 €