My Exclusive Best of Tuscany Tour

• Food
  • Art and History
  • Private Tours
  • Countryside

Experience the real Tuscany on this full-day private Tuscany tour, run exclusively for you.

Shimmering olive groves, glorious vineyards, amazing medieval hilltop towns (Tuscany's most famous) and stunning frescoes, plus lunch and wine tasting at an authentic Tuscan estate.

Highlights of the My Exclusive Best of Tuscany Tour:

• See the past come to life with incredible stories as you traverse Tuscany's stunning landscape
  • Visit the must-sees of Tuscany in a limited time
  • Have free time to explore the most famous and beautiful hilltop towns in Tuscany - Siena and San Gimignano (plus Monteriggioni* upon request)
  • Visit artisan studios, buy traditional local products or taste some of the best gelato in Tuscany during your free time
  • Experience an authentic Tuscan estate
  • Taste great Tuscan wines
  • Savour a delicious traditional Tuscan lunch^

The finer details of the My Exclusive Best of Tuscany Tour:

Includes: Full day tour, transportation to San Gimingnano, Siena (and Monteriggioni upon request) by private vehicle with your own private driver/guide. Also included is a mouthwatering Tuscan lunch with wines and wine tasting at a classic Tuscan estate.

Excludes: Optional gratuities

Please note: This tour can meet at your hotel, if you are staying in the Florence city centre.  Please provide us with your hotel name and address and indicate in the notes section of your booking if you would like to meet at your hotel lobby instead of the Walking Tours office. As vehicles cannot enter into the ancient hilltop towns, there is some walking to do throughout the tour, including uphill, so we suggest comfortable walking shoes. ^Please inform us ahead of time regarding any dietary requirements (e.g.: vegetarian, allergies).

Monteriggioni*If you wish to add in Monteriggioni, please make a note in the Notes section, being aware however that this will mean less time in Siena and San Gimignano and a quicker lunch/estate visit.

• From One to Two persons 720.00 € from 360.00 €