With your own private tour guide, follow in the footsteps of Michelangelo.
Discover this difficult and miserly genius who died a multi-millionaire.
Highlights of the private Genius of Michelangelo Tour include:
- Find out how Lorenzo the Magnificent, one of the greatest art patrons of the Renaissance, carefully fostered the artistic genius of Michelangelo
- Hear about the 15 year-old artist moving into the Medici family palace so Lorenzo could closely control the young Michelangelo's education - both artistic and social
- See the artist's spectacular works in the Medici Chapels
- Visit the home of Michelangelo and his patron Lorenzo the Magnificent
- No Michelangelo tour is complete without seeing the David, one of his greatest masterpieces now in the Accademia Museum, where we have pre-reserved entry
- Your private tour guide will also show you many more sites in Florence to accompany the fascinating history of this great master artist
The finer details of the private Genius of Michelangelo Tour:
Unavailable dates: Both the Accademia Gallery and Medici Chapels are closed on Mondays, the 1st of May, Christmas & New Year and because the Medici Chapels is closed every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Since the first Sunday of each month, the museums entry is free and they do not accept reservations for those days, meaning we cannot guarantee entry times, this tour will also be unavailable on these Sundays. On the 3rd Sunday of each month, we could run the tour upon request.
Includes: entry to the Accademia museum and the Cappella Medicea
From 1 to 2 persons
from 170.00 €
From 3 to 4 persons
from 143.33 €
From 5 to 6 persons
from 86.67 €