Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery - A Private Tour

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

We were a group of 6 that had taken 4 tours in Florence and loved all of them. This tour in Rome was significantly different. This tour is not for the faint of heart. It is crowded and loud and tiring. I would never do it again even though our tour guide, Rosie, was great.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

Elisabetta gave us the two hour tour at the Uffizi Gallery. She was an EXCELLENT tour guide. We had a group of 6 and she held all of our attention. I would highly recommend this tour and this tour guide.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

We loved our tour to visit the David with Claas. It is only an hour long, and it is a MUST if visiting Florence. The only issue was that it was crowded and Claas did not hold his microphone up to his mouth, but pinned it on his shirt. There was a lot of background noise, walking to the tour, and inside the building. I would highly recommend he talk slower and hold his microphone to make the tour even better. I would highly recommend this.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

Our family of 6 spent the day visiting Tuscany with Stefan. We had a glorious day. Stefan was knowledgeable and fun...we learned so much. I highly recommend this tour! Couldn't have been better!

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

My family of 6 took a walking tour of Florence with Brenda last week. She was excellent, being a native of Florence, with an art history background. It could not have been a better introduction to the city on our first morning there. Excellent!

• Museums Tours
  • Art and History
  • Private Tour
  • Tickets/Reservations for Museums
  • Suitable for children

Highlights of the Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery include:

• Discover techniques that will forever alter the way in which you perceive art
  • Find out how Michelangelo outwitted a renowned scrooge
  • Learn about the mysterious and stunningly beautiful models in some of the world's most famous artworks, such as the "Birth of Venus" by Botticelli
  • See how Leonardo Da Vinci's genius evolved
  • Learn the reasons behind the creation of these famous artworks and the Gallery itself
  • Avoid waiting hours in the longest lines, with ticket and reservation fees included
  • All this and more on our highlights of the Uffizi Gallery tour, with our fascinating and exclusive introduction to Renaissance art and famous artists

The finer details:

Tour length: 3 hours

Includes: Private guided tour in the Uffizi Gallery, museum tickets and all reservation fees

Excludes: Optional gratuities

Notes: Please do not bring any large purses, bags, or backpacks with you on the museum tour

• From 1 to 2 persons 340.00 € from 170.00 €