Visit a world-heritage listed landmark with the world’s leading Art Sleuth.
Be part of attempts to solve the last truly great art mystery, searching for what is probably the greatest missing masterpiece ever by Leonardo Da Vinci.
Our Art Sleuth:
In a case of life imitating art your internationally-renowned and erudite art detective also happens to be the only real person mentioned in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code. He holds the world’s largest private data base on masterpieces. He challenged the art establishment when he discovered and proved an acclaimed Leonardo Da Vinci in one of the most important European museums was not what it seemed to be.
Highlights of the My Exclusive Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth tour include:
- Enjoy one of the most exclusive tours of the Uffizi Gallery
- Pass two hours with the world's leading art sleuth - no-one on earth has examined more masterpieces
- See one of the world's most famous galleries, the Uffizi in Florence, with an art investigator who discovered another missing Da Vinci masterpiece lying hidden for centuries under the surface of a later painting
- Find out about the basics on how to spot a forgery
- Receive hints on building your own private art collection
Finer details of the My Exclusive Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth tour:
Tour length: 2 hours
Cost: 980 euro for 1-5 persons, with each additional person an extra 50 euro
From one to five people
from 196.00 €