My Exclusive Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Simply Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and fabulous sense of humor made this tour an absolute joy! We could have stayed with him for an entire day - or a week! I'm ready to book our next tour ... here's hoping you'll offer an Uffizi Part 2. We'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus!!

• Art and History
  • Private Tours
  • Exclusive experiences

Visit a world-heritage listed landmark with the world’s leading Art Sleuth.

Be part of attempts to solve the last truly great art mystery, searching for what is probably the greatest missing masterpiece ever by Leonardo Da Vinci.

Our Art Sleuth:

In a case of life imitating art your internationally-renowned and erudite art detective also happens to be the only real person mentioned in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code. He holds the world’s largest private data base on masterpieces. He challenged the art establishment when he discovered and proved an acclaimed Leonardo Da Vinci in one of the most important European museums was not what it seemed to be.

Highlights of the My Exclusive Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth tour include:

• Enjoy one of the most exclusive tours of the Uffizi Gallery
  • Pass two hours with the world's leading art sleuth - no-one on earth has examined more masterpieces
  • See one of the world's most famous galleries, the Uffizi in Florence, with an art investigator who discovered another missing Da Vinci masterpiece lying hidden for centuries under the surface of a later painting
  • Find out about the basics on how to spot a forgery
  • Receive hints on building your own private art collection

Finer details of the My Exclusive Da Vinci Code Art Sleuth tour: