Perfect for those with limited time in Florence, this city walk with an expert guide includes pre-reserved access to the Accademia.
Highlights of the Sites & Statues - Stories of Florence & the David include:
- See the most important sites of Florence in one convenient and fascinating experience, led by a top guide
- Experience history coming to life on this combination tour of the city highlights plus a visit to the Accademia Gallery
- Take in the breathtaking vista of the Duomo^ (Cathedral), the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Vasari Corridor, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery, Palazzo Vecchio and more
- Hear fascinating stories and learn about the intriguing history of the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Visit Michelangelo's majestic David at the Accademia, where we have pre-reserved entry to see Michelangelo's masterpiece
The finer details of the Sites & Statues - Stories of Florence & David:
Prices: Adults 64 euro; Students* (6-17 yrs) 49 euro; Children (5 yrs and under) free
Meeting time and dates: 10:15am each Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 April-31 October.
Meeting point: Our office at Via dei Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in Florence's city centre. See map below for details.
Minimum required to run tour: 4 adults.
Maximum participants per group: 18 adults