Highlights of the Florence Fashion Museums Night Tour include:
- No fashionista tour is complete without a glass of bubbles to get things started!
- Visit the Gucci and Ferragamo Museums
- Pass 2.5 hours with our guide who is not only an expert in the fascinating history of Florence but also its fashion
- Hear about the development of forms, colours and materials in the Gucci collection and Ferragamo ranges
- Find out about how two of the most illustrious names in design interacted with other famous arts and artists of their time
- Learn about the tried and true affirmations of Made in Italy, and the secrets behind Italian style and design
The finer details of the Florence Fashion Museums Tour:
Tour length: 2.5 hours
Florence Fashion Museums meeting point: Our office at Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in Florence's city centre. See map below for details.
Weather: This tour will run rain or shine
Includes: A great English-speaking guide; glass of Prosecco; entrance to the Gucci & Ferragamo Museums.
From 1 to 2 persons
from 147.50 €
From 3 to 4 persons
from 81.25 €
From 5 to 6 persons
from 62.50 €
From 7 to 8 Persons
from 50.00 €