The famous "Five Lands" on the stunning Ligurian coast on a one-day private tour along the Italian Riviera.
Tour the Cinque Terre, a world-renowned coastal area comprised of some of the Mediterranean's most picturesque seaside villages. See the most beautiful views on this wonderfully-designed private Cinque Terre tour from Florence that explores the must-sees of the Cinque Terre from both land and sea.
With a combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides and a short boat trip between the atmospheric Cinque Terre villages, this is a great way to visit the idyllic Cinque Terre. This tour includes private transfer from Florence, a typical Ligurian restaurant lunch and expert private tour guide to share great stories about each charming village and information on famous Cinque Terre gourmet foods. Your Cinque Terre tour guide will point out the best eateries to purchase delicious local treats and classic local cuisine to savour.
You then have time to visit the best of the ‘Five Lands’ on this easy and convenient private Cinque Terre tour from Florence.
Visit the best of the Cinque Terre village towns by train, boat and on foot, passing through pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast, with stunning views of the sea.
Highlights of the My Exclusive Best of Cinque Terre Tour include:
- See the best of the Cinque Terre in one day
- Private transfer from Florence to Cinque Terre
- Includes lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine
- Fun and easy way to enjoy a full-day guided tour of the Cinque Terre departing from Florence
- Trek along the Via dell'Amore*
- Travel the 'Five Lands' via boat, train and on foot
- Pass by quaint olive groves and delightful vineyards
- See spectacular views of the picturesque Ligurian Coastline
- Visit four of the most charming Cinque Terre villages
- See the fifth Cinque Terre village from a stunning coastal vantage point
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect against pirate attacks!
- Experience some of the Mediterranean's most stunning seaside villages
- Savour the sights and sounds of the Italian Riviera
- Pass through Tuscany's picturesque countryside to see postcard perfect scenery flash by your window!
- Enjoy the company of our delightful English-speaking private tour guide
The run-down of the My Exclusive Best of Cinque Terre Tour:
See some of the Mediterranean's most stunning seaside villages that comprise the Cinque Terre ('Five Lands') in this fantastic one-day, guided trek along the Italian Riviera. This fabulous day-long walking tour passes through pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast, with stunning views of the sea as your Cinque Terre private tour guide takes you to the best of the Cinque Terre village towns.
Accompanied by your exclusive guide, this Cinque Terre tour departs from Florence by private vehicle, heading towards Italy's west coast, where you will be led to the best of the Cinque Terre towns.
First stop is the quaint Cinque Terre village of Manarola, allowing for an exploration of what is officially considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. With a cluttering of citrus-coloured tower-houses, this town looks almost edible!
Next trek along the famous 'path of love' walkway, the Via dell'Amore – the stunning pathway adorned with a series of benches dedicated to Greek and Roman gods.
Visit exquisite Riomaggiore, where you will be able to soak up the atmosphere of this lively yet relaxed seaside village.
Catch the local train to Monterosso, the windows framing spectacular views of the Ligurian seaside, including capturing the breath-taking sight of Corniglia as we head to the next port of call along the Cinque Terre.
In Monterosso, see 'Il Gigante' - the Giant carved into a cliff-face who has spent centuries enjoying spectacular coastal views over the Monterosso sea.
From here, catch the local 'battello' boat to Vernazza, home to a castle built in the 1400s to protect the Cinque Terre village from pirate attack!
This private Cinque Terre tour also provides the chance to enjoy some of the most wonderful aspects of all the Cinque Terre villages – relaxing time, perhaps passed shopping for some traditional locally-produced items, dining on the delicious local produce, simply strolling through the streets for a touch of people-watching or soaking up of the relaxed atmosphere that makes the Cinque Terre so memorable!
From One to Two persons
From 390.00 €
From Three to Four persons
From 225.00 €
From Five to Six persons
From 187.50 €