Tour the countryside and break for lunch at a famous Tuscan restaurant, along with a cellar visit and wine tasting, on this small group bike tour.
The highlights of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
- Join the only eco-friendly bike tour that leaves on bike from Florence's city centre
- Be accompanied by our great bi-lingual Tuscany bike tour guide
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through stunning vistas of rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, villas and castles
- Take in stunning views of Florence city and classic Tuscan countryside
- Dine on a gourmet lunch in a famous restaurant
- Savour a wine tasting of fine boutique wines in a 1000-year-old cellar
- olive groves and vineyards while learning about the vintage and harvesting
- Visit a private royal hunting estate at a Renaissance villa with a historic Italian garden
- Visit the estate's olive groves and ancient olive press before tasting delicious virgin olive oil chosen to represent Tuscany internationally
- See the most beautiful church in Tuscany, typical picturesque Tuscan villages, and fantastic views of Florence
The finer details of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
Prices: Adults - 79 euro; Students (13-17 yrs) - 74 euro; Children (0-12 yrs) - N/A.
Includes: Delicious gourmet lunch with wine at a famous Tuscan restaurant (winner of Bon Apetit Best Tuscan Views). Vineyard and Olive Grove Visit. Stunning views of classic Tuscany peppered with cypress pines, rolling hills, villas and castles. A picturesque Tuscan village. High-quality mountain bikes and helmet. A great tour guide for moral support up hills! Smaller groups. Wine tasting and olive tasting at historic estate. A bottle of water. And most importantly, the surety of us being a fully-licensed and bonded tour operator!
Excluded from tour price: Optional gratuities
Tour meeting time and dates: 8.45am each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 17 April to 31 October.
Tuscany Bike Tour meeting point: Our office at Via de' Sassetti 1 (2nd floor) in central Florence. See map for details.
Tour length: 6-6.5 hours, including a total of 14 kilometres/8.6 miles riding at a leisurely pace.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 16 persons
Weather: This tour does not run in heavy rain - alternative tour activities can be arranged however, so please contact us before the tour time if in doubt.