Starting from Florence, enjoy a fabulous, easy half-day bike tour through the Tuscan countryside.
Stop for a wonderful lunch at a famous Tuscan restaurant. At a stunning Renaissance villa have a cellar visit and wine tasting of award-winning wines. Along the way, our great guides will keep you entertained with fascinating stories that bring the past to life on this small group Tuscany bike tour.
This is the only eco-friendly bike tour that leaves on bike from Florence.
Starts by winding your way through Florence, offering spectacular views of the Ponte Vecchio before heading to the nearby Tuscan countryside.
Enjoy a leisurely bike ride, passing through stunning vistas of rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, villas, and castles.
Stroll through a beautiful and historic private royal hunting estate, learning about life on the land from ages past. Visit the estate's olive groves and vineyards while learning about the vintage and olive harvesting. Savour a delicious gourmet lunch at a famous Tuscan restaurant with fantastic views and soak up the atmosphere during a wine tasting of fabulous new designer wines in a 1000-year-old cellar. See how olive oil was pressed for eons and taste the estate's delicious virgin olive oil chosen to represent Tuscany internationally.
The highlights of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
- Stunning views of Florence city and classic Tuscan countryside
- A gourmet lunch in a famous restaurant
- Wine tasting of fine boutique wines in a historic cellar plus vineyard visit
- A grand Renaissance villa visit with a historic Italianate garden
- See olive groves, have an olive oil tasting, visit an ancient olive press
- Enjoy a walk through an extraordinary royal Tuscan hunting estate
- See the most beautiful church in Tuscany, typical picturesque Tuscan villages, and fantastic views of Florence
- Be accompanied by our great bi-lingual Tuscany bike tour guide