Riding out from Florence, experience a fun and fabulous half-day bike tour through the splendid Tuscan countryside.
Break for a traditional lunch at a famous Tuscan restaurant. Have a cellar visit and wine tasting of award-winning wines at a stunning Renaissance villa. Our top Tuscany guide will also keep you entertained with fascinating stories that bring the past to life on this small group Tuscany bike tour.
The highlights of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
- Join the only eco-friendly bike tour that leaves on bike from Florence's city centre
- Be accompanied by our great bi-lingual Tuscany bike tour guide
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through stunning vistas of rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, villas and castles
- Take in stunning views of Florence city and classic Tuscan countryside
- Dine on a gourmet lunch in a famous restaurant
- Savour a wine tasting of fine boutique wines in a 1000-year-old cellar
- olive groves and vineyards while learning about the vintage and harvesting
- Visit a private royal hunting estate at a Renaissance villa with a historic Italian garden
- Visit the estate's olive groves and ancient olive press before tasting delicious virgin olive oil chosen to represent Tuscany internationally
- See the most beautiful church in Tuscany, typical picturesque Tuscan villages, and fantastic views of Florence
The finer details of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
Prices: Adults - 79 euro; Students (13-17 yrs) - 74 euro; Children (0-12 yrs) - N/A.
Includes: Delicious gourmet lunch with wine at a famous Tuscan restaurant (winner of Bon Apetit Best Tuscan Views). Vineyard and Olive Grove Visit. Stunning views of classic Tuscany peppered with cypress pines, rolling hills, villas and castles. A picturesque Tuscan village. High-quality mountain bikes and helmet. A great tour guide for moral support up hills! Smaller groups. Wine tasting and olive tasting at historic estate. A bottle of water. And most importantly, the surety of us being a fully-licensed and bonded tour operator!
Excluded from tour price: Optional gratuities
Tour meeting time and dates: 8.45am each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 17 April to 31 October.
Tuscany Bike Tour meeting point: Our office at Via de' Sassetti 1 (2nd floor) in central Florence. See map for details.
Tour length: 6-6.5 hours, including a total of 14 kilometres/8.6 miles riding at a leisurely pace.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 16 persons
Weather: This tour does not run in heavy rain - alternative tour activities can be arranged however, so please contact us before the tour time if in doubt.