Luxury Tuscany Villa Cooking Class: 5-course

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Simply Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and fabulous sense of humor made this tour an absolute joy! We could have stayed with him for an entire day - or a week! I'm ready to book our next tour ... here's hoping you'll offer an Uffizi Part 2. We'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus!!

On 2015/10/06
Raoul said:

Perfect way to get to know Florence

Do this running tour shortly after arrival in Florence. The running guide shows and tells you about the Highlights.

On 2015/10/02
Erica Diane said:

AMAZING

By far one of my favorite things we did. They bike ride was fantastic, the views were breathtaking (or maybe the other way around, lol), and the tour guide, Ella, was my favorite. I highly recommend this tour for people who want to see more, move around a bit, and try some very yummy wine and olive oil.

On 2015/10/02
Erica Diane said:

Florence is beautful

The tours were great! It was a long day tho, so if you are someone who needs time and breaks I would do it in two days. Everyone was very knowledgable and friendly! I very much so recommend this package

On 2015/09/22
Maria Jimenez said:

Great way to explore Florence

I couldn't recommend this more! If you are looking for a fantastic way to see the city without the crowds, I highly recommend this tour. Marco, the guide, is incredibly knowledgable on the history of Florence and will give you just general tips along the way (best gelato, wine, etc). If you enjoy running and a good tour of a beautiful city, this tour is for you!

On 2015/09/14
Susan Dwyer said:

Not your average tour company! I dealt with a very professional, friendly, and efficient office in Florence to arrange a tour of the Uffizi and a walking tour in Rome. Both were fantastic. Klaus (sp?) led the former and Francesco led the latter. Each was intelligent, articulate, and had deep knowledge of all we were seeing. Groups are kept small, you do not follow a flag. As an experienced traveler I am generally really leery of organized tours, but these guys were amazing. I really felt like I had a personal friend showing me around. If your time in either Florence or Rome is limited, Art Viva tours are essential -- skipping the lines is hugely important. But the genuine interaction with someone who knows the city/sight and who is passionate about sharing their knowledge with you is what matters most.

• Food
  • Countryside

Be immersed in culinary history on this great one-day cookery course in Tuscany.

In the kitchen of a historic 13th century Tuscan Villa estate, learn the culinary secrets behind the world-famous Tuscan cuisine as you prepare an unforgettable traditional 5-course meal.

With an English-speaking Tuscan chef on hand to guide you step-by-step, you’ll discover cooking techniques passed down through the generations.

From beginners to experts, this hands-on cookery course offers a great thing to do in Tuscany.

Using only the freshest of in-season ingredients, you'll learn to prepare dishes such as a mouth-watering starter like Focaccia or stuffed zucchini flowers, two traditional first course dishes such as hand-made pasta with a perfectly matched sauce and a delicious risotto. The second course may be a Chianti Beef Stew or perhaps a Tuscan classic like Etruscan Chicken. And no great Tuscan meal is complete with a traditional dessert - for example, Panna Cotta with chocolate sauce or the best Tiramisù you’ve ever had!

You’ll then dine on the delicious meal you’ve prepared throughout the Tuscan cooking class. Lunch is served with the estate’s very own traditional Chianti wine and extra-virgin olive oil.

Also receive a signature apron, as well as a 150-page cook book to take home, ensuring your day out in Tuscany will stay with you forever!