Delve into Italy's great culinary history on this great one-day cookery course in Tuscany.
In the kitchen of a historic 13th century Tuscan Villa estate, learn the culinary secrets behind the world-famous Tuscan cuisine as you prepare an unforgettable traditional 5-course meal.
Highlights of the Luxury Tuscany Villa Cooking Class include:
- With an English-speaking Tuscan chef on hand to guide you step-by-step, discover cooking techniques passed down through the generations
- From beginners to experts, learn to prepare mouth-watering dishes in this hands-on cookery course
- Using only the freshest of in-season ingredients, discover the simple secrets to delicious Tuscan dishes
- Make a starter such as Focaccia or stuffed zucchini flowers
- Prepare two traditional first course dishes like hand-made pasta with a perfectly-matched sauce and a delicious risotto
- The second course may be a Chianti Beef Stew or perhaps a Tuscan classic like Pork with Grapes
- As no great Tuscan meal is complete with a traditional dessert, then learn to make a delicious sweet such as Panna Cotta with chocolate sauce or the best Tiramisù you’ve ever had!
- Then dine on the delicious meal you’ve prepared throughout the Tuscan cooking class
- The meal is served with the estate’s very own traditional Chianti wine and extra-virgin olive oil
- Also receive a signature apron, as well as a 150-page cook book to take home, ensuring your day out in Tuscany will stay with you forever!
The finer details of the 5-course Luxury Tuscany Villa Cooking Class:
Price: 199 euro per person
Includes: hands-on cookery lesson, 5-course meal, 150-page Tuscan cookbook, signature apron, free return transportation from Florence city centre to the Tuscan Villa estate cooking class.
Tuscany Cooking Class meeting times and dates: 9.15 am in our office daily year-round upon request. Evening classes also available upon request.
Activity length: approximately 5 hours in the kitchen, plus travel time to/from the Villa cooking class.
Minimum participants: 4 persons