Highlights of the private Original Florence Walk Winter Special:
- Enjoy a private exploration of the historical city center on a 3-hour walking tour, led by one of the best tour guides around.
- Learn how Florence became one of the greatest art centres of the world.
- See fabulous masterpieces scattered throughout the city streets. Hear about the world's greatest artists who flourished here.
- Hear stories about incredible events on a wonderful immersion into fascinating Florentine history.
- See famous artworks in the Duomo, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele, the Baptistery, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise, Brunelleschi's Dome, Vasari's Corridor, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Medieval towers, Ponte Vecchio, Renaissance Palaces, famous shopping streets and many other sights.
*If you would like to have a tour which includes a museum, like the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's original David, you merely have to pay an additional €20/person/museum for anyone 18 years and above. If you have a child under 18 and bring a copy of a valid ID with birthdate on the day of the tour, that will only be an additional €5/child/museum. Please email email@example.com to receive the booking form for any additional fees. Children 5 years and under are free.
The finer details:
Length: 3 hours
Includes: Your own expert private guide
Excludes: Optional gratuities
Availability: This tour has limited availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm. This tour may not be available on certain days around Christmas and New Year's.
Last Minute Requests: please CALL OUR OFFICE on +39 055 264 5033 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Saturday to enquire about last minute bookings. The time in Italy now is 12:26 am.
From 1-6 persons
from 32.50 €
Make your booking
in a few easy steps
Meeting point Today's date: 28 June 2017
The next possible tour date is:
01 July 2017.
Online bookings must be completed at least 3 days in advance.
For last minute requests, please call us on +39 055 2645033 or skype artvivatours