This tour focuses solely on Michelangelo and the David! Enjoy learning about one of the greatest artworks ever created with a company recommended by just about every major travel guide.
Highlights of the Original David Tour include:
- Enjoy the fastest possible access to the Accademia museum in the company of a great guide
- See the David by Michelangelo, a must-see masterpiece in Florence considered by many as the greatest piece of art ever made
- Hear stories about the amazing creation of the David statue plus an exclusive introduction to other works by Michelangelo
- Discover the interesting history of the marble, where Michelangelo carved his famous statue and the original place it was supposed to be positioned
- Hear about Michelangelo - a fascinating and difficult genius, a tormented poet and one of the most talented masters of the Renaissance who died a miserly multi-millionaire
- Experience an exclusive introduction to his other famous works and much more
- Accademia ticket price and museum reservation fees included in the price, with no hidden extras
The finer details of the Original David Tour:
Prices: Adults - 36 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 26 euro*; Children & Infants (0-5 yrs) - free.
Meeting point: Our Office Via Sassetti, 1 in Florence's city centre (see map and directions on how to find us).
Meeting time and dates: 4.45 pm Tuesday to Saturday throughout March to November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from 1 April to 31 October).