Discover Florence’s most enchanting area. Delve into its mysterious and murky past on this relaxing evening stroll, before taking the edge off with a glass of Italian wine!
A unique guided walking tour in unexplored Florence. See famous Renaissance palaces bristling with scandal and murderous intrigues. Pass Piazza Pitti and see the grandiose Pitti Palace, once home to Florence's powerful Medici family.
Hear about the bitter and bloody feud that divided Florence. Discover where once lived the man whose name has become synonymous with evil cunning, Machiavelli. Pass a medieval hospice holding the dark secrets of Michelangelo's murky past, and learn the location of Florence's favourite medieval flagellation spot.
All this and more before sitting back to relax over a glass of Italian wine!
Highlights of the Original Evening Walk - Haunting Florence Tour include:
- Be accompanied through the most charming streets of Florence by an expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Explore one of Florence's most charming, fascinating and historic quarters
- See lovely riverside vistas and picturesque views of the Ponte Vecchio
- Traverse bustling squares where Florentines have met and enjoyed their evenings for centuries
- Visit an area repleat with artisans workshops virtually unchanged since the Renaissance
- Enjoy a glass of Italian wine in a charming setting served with typical Italian hors d'oeuvres
- Discover where the heart of Florence's gourmet restaurant quarter is (and don't forget to ask your tour guide for dinner suggestions!)
The finer details of the Original Evening Walk - Haunting Florence Tour:
Price: Adults - 35 euro; Students (6-17 years) - 29 euro; Children (2-5 years) - 7 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.
The Original Evening Walk meeting point: Our office at Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) in the Odeon cinema building, crn Piazza Davanzati, in Florence centre. See map below.
Meets: 5.00pm each Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday throughout March-November.
Tour length: 2 hours
Included in tour price: guided walking tour with expert guide, plus wine (or non-alcoholic alternative) and hors d'oeuvres.
Excludes: optional gratuities
Minimum participants: 4 adults
Maximum participants: 18 adults
Weather: this tour runs rain or shine
Read some reviews about this tour
Explore Florence's historic city centre with our small-group morning walking tour, The Original Florence Walk.
Opt for a private evening walking tour with the My Exclusive Original Evening Walk.
Taste Tuscan wine surrounded by the stunning Tuscan countryside on our afternoon wine tasting tour, Taste of Tuscany at the Villa Wine Tour.
Make your booking
in a few easy steps
Meeting point Today's date: 29 March 2015
The next possible tour date is:
31 March 2015.
Online bookings must be completed at least 1 days in advance.
For last minute requests, please call us on +39 055 2645033 or skype artvivatours