Adopt-a-Vine with Prince Duccio Corsini

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Simply Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and fabulous sense of humor made this tour an absolute joy! We could have stayed with him for an entire day - or a week! I'm ready to book our next tour ... here's hoping you'll offer an Uffizi Part 2. We'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus!!

2h 30'
  • Food
  • Countryside
  • Exclusive experiences

Adopt a Vine with Prince Duccio Corsini

Enjoy a unique insider's view by becoming a personal “stakeholder” in the vintage of a prestigious wine, gaining your own piece of Tuscany to treasure as you tour the most magnificent wine estate in Tuscany.

Highlights of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany include:

• Learn the noble art of wine making
  • Have an exclusive tour led by Prince Corsini himself of his vineyards and historic cellars
  • Taste Principe Corsini wines and extra virgin olive oils
  • Savour a delicious Tuscan lunch as a personal guest of Prince Duccio Corsini, famed for his production of fine wines from his estate in the Tuscan hills
  • Receive a gift of two bottles of fine current vintage Don Tommaso Chianti Classico crù, the estate's finest signature wine
  • As testament to your 'adoption', have a personalised nameplate be placed on one of the Don Tommaso vines
  • Every six months, receive updates on and photographs of the adopted vintage for a total of five emails
  • After the grapes have been harvested and bottled, you will receive six bottles of your vintage Don Tommaso wine sent to your home (shipping costs are not included)

The finer details of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany:

Cost: 900 euro per couple with one wine package.

Additional wine package cost: 200 euro to have each individual receive their own wine package.

For additional persons to join: it is 540 euro per additional person (including wine package) for up to 8 persons. Over 8 persons the price is 500 euro per person. Children and those not receiving the wine portion are 150 euro each for lunch/tour only*

Please note: This experience is not available in the month of August. Transportation to and from the villa for your visit with Prince Corsini is not included.  To book a private transfer with us or for more details please email us directly. Postage of Don Tommaso is not included.  *Possible only if a minimum package of 900 euro is purchased. It is possible to extend the special relationship at an annual cost paid directly to Principe Corsini at 200 euro per year for the wine package, subject to change. This price does not include postage if required.

Tour length: 2-3 hours (not including transfers).

• 1 couple 990.00 € from 495.00 €