Highlights of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany include:
- Learn the noble art of wine making on an exclusive tour led by Prince Duccio Corsini
- Taste Principe Corsini products, including extra virgin olive oils
- Visit the Corsini vineyards and historic cellars
- Savour a delicious Tuscan lunch as a personal guest of Duccio Corsini, famed for his production on his estate in the Tuscan hills
- Each participant receives a gift of a bottle of fine current vintage Zac igt Toscana Cru, one of the estate's finest signature wines
- As testament to your 'adoption', have a personalised nameplate be placed on one of the Don Tommaso vines
- A month after the grapes have been harvested and bottled, you have the possibility to purchase six bottles of your Zac igt Toscana Cru vintage less 20% of published price and request them to be sent to your home (wine and shipping costs are not included)
The finer details of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany:
Cost: 999 euro per couple.
For additional persons to join: it is 480 euro per additional person up to 8 persons. Over 8 persons the price is 450 euro per person. Children and those not receiving the wine portion are 150 euro each for lunch/tour only*.
Please note: This experience is not available in the month of August. Transportation to and from the villa for your visit with Prince Corsini is not included. To book a private transfer with us or for more details please email us directly. Postage of the wine is not included.
Tour length: 2-3 hours (not including transfers).
from 495.00 €