'Adopt a Vine' with Prince Corsini

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

We were a group of 6 that had taken 4 tours in Florence and loved all of them. This tour in Rome was significantly different. This tour is not for the faint of heart. It is crowded and loud and tiring. I would never do it again even though our tour guide, Rosie, was great.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

Elisabetta gave us the two hour tour at the Uffizi Gallery. She was an EXCELLENT tour guide. We had a group of 6 and she held all of our attention. I would highly recommend this tour and this tour guide.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

We loved our tour to visit the David with Claas. It is only an hour long, and it is a MUST if visiting Florence. The only issue was that it was crowded and Claas did not hold his microphone up to his mouth, but pinned it on his shirt. There was a lot of background noise, walking to the tour, and inside the building. I would highly recommend he talk slower and hold his microphone to make the tour even better. I would highly recommend this.

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

Our family of 6 spent the day visiting Tuscany with Stefan. We had a glorious day. Stefan was knowledgeable and fun...we learned so much. I highly recommend this tour! Couldn't have been better!

On 2017/04/02
Kathleen O Pierce said:

My family of 6 took a walking tour of Florence with Brenda last week. She was excellent, being a native of Florence, with an art history background. It could not have been a better introduction to the city on our first morning there. Excellent!

2h 30'
  • Food
  • Countryside
  • Exclusive experiences
  • Wine

Highlights of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany include:

• Learn the noble art of wine making on an exclusive tour led by Prince Duccio Corsini
  • Taste Principe Corsini products, including extra virgin olive oils
  • Visit the Corsini vineyards and historic cellars
  • Savour a delicious Tuscan lunch as a personal guest of Duccio Corsini, famed for his production on his estate in the Tuscan hills
  • Receive a gift of two bottles of fine current vintage Don Tommaso Chianti Classico crù, the estate's finest signature wine
  • As testament to your 'adoption', have a personalised nameplate be placed on one of the Don Tommaso vines
  • Every six months, receive updates on and photographs of the adopted vintage for a total of five emails
  • After the grapes have been harvested and bottled, you will receive six bottles of your Don Tommaso vintage sent to your home (shipping costs are not included)

The finer details of the Adopt a Vine in Tuscany:

Cost: 900 euro per couple with one wine package.

Additional costs: 200 euro to have each individual receive their own wine package.

For additional persons to join: it is 540 euro per additional person (including wine package) for up to 8 persons. Over 8 persons the price is 500 euro per person. Children and those not receiving the wine portion are 150 euro each for lunch/tour only*

Please note: This experience is not available in the month of August. Transportation to and from the villa for your visit with Prince Corsini is not included.  To book a private transfer with us or for more details please email us directly. Postage of Don Tommaso is not included.  *Possible only if a minimum package of 900 euro is purchased. It is possible to extend the special relationship at an annual cost paid directly to Principe Corsini at 200 euro per year for the wine package, subject to change. This price does not include postage if required.

Tour length: 2-3 hours (not including transfers).

• 1 couple 990.00 € from 495.00 €