Features of the private Highlights of Florence include:
- A great tour for those with limited time, such as people on cruise ship shore excursions
- No map reading necessary as our guides will lead you to all the essential sites of the city!
- Tour the Uffizi Gallery to see Botticelli's Birth of Venus, the only Michelangelo painting ever completed, works by Leonardo da Vinci and more
- Visit the original David by Michelangelo at the Accademia
- Explore the highlights of Florence's city centre, including the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica
The finer details of the private Highlights of Florence:
Length: 4 hours
Meeting Point: our office at Via Sassetti, 1.
Unavailable dates: The Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed on Mondays, the 1st of May, Christmas & New Year. This tour is also unavailable on the first Sunday of each month as museums entry is free and they do not accept reservations for those days, meaning we cannot guarantee entry times.
Includes: Your own private guide, pre-reserved museum entry to the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Museum.
From One to Two persons
from 210.00 €
From Three to Four persons
from 130.00 €
From Five to Six persons
from 103.33 €
From Seven to Eight persons
from 90.00 €
From Nine to Ten persons
from 82.00 €