A unique and active way to take in gorgeous vistas, led by an expert guide and including a tasty lunch with wine.
Highlights of the Perfect Morning in Tuscany Hike include:
- Private transport from Florence, passing through the beautiful ‘must see’ hilltop town of Fiesole
- Spy glorious views of the countryside while hiking ancient paths through olive groves and scented cypress woods
- Experience the sublime Tuscan setting where the makers of the Mona Lisa and the David - the most famous artworks in the world - worked and played
- See where Leonardo da Vinci tested his historic flying machine and the shaded hillside stone works where Michelangelo learnt his craft
- Visit an exclusive private Renaissance Villa featured in two famous films, ‘A Room with a View’ and ‘Tea with Mussolini’, with lovely Italian gardens and more superb views of Tuscany and distant Florence
- Enjoy wine with a delicious lunch at the Villa estate restaurant
The finer details of the Perfect Morning in Tuscany Tour:
Prices: Adults - 99 euro; Students (13-17 yrs) - 84 euro; Children & Infants (0-1 yr) - NA.
Tour meeting time and dates: 8.15 am each Tuesday and Friday from 17 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October