Unsurpassed stunning vistas of Tuscany, a wonderful guide to recount fascinating stories, a famous hilltop town, an exclusive Renaissance Villa, hiking on winding country paths, and a delicious Tuscan restaurant lunch with wine.
Highlights of the Perfect Morning in Tuscany Tour include:
- Private transport from Florence, passing through the beautiful ‘must see’ hilltop town of Fiesole
- Spy glorious views of the Tuscany countryside whilst hiking ancient paths through Tuscan olive groves and scented cypress woods
- Experience the sublime Tuscan setting where the makers of the Mona Lisa and the David - the most famous artworks in the world - worked and played
- See where Leonardo da Vinci tested his historic flying machine and the shaded hillside stone works where Michelangelo learnt his craft
- Visit an exclusive private Renaissance Tuscan Villa featured in two famous films, ‘A Room with a View’ and ‘Tea with Mussolini’, with lovely Italian gardens and more superb views of Tuscany and distant Florence
- Enjoy wine with a delicious gourmet Tuscan lunch at the Villa estate restaurant
The finer details of the Perfect Morning in Tuscany Tour:
Prices: Adults - 84 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 79 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 59 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - 39 euro.
Tour meeting time and dates: 8.15 am each Tuesday and Friday from 1 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October