The original Best of Tuscany Tour.
Enjoy a great day out on the Best of Tuscany Tour with a great tour guide to bring the past to life. Have free time to explore three fabulous hilltop towns of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni. Visit a a stunning Tuscan estate for a wine tasting. Taste top-quality olive oil and see the shimmering olive groves and glorious vineyards. Dine on a traditional Tuscan lunch with wine, surrounded by classic Tuscan countryside views on the very best one-day Tuscany tour!
Highlights of the Best of Tuscany Tour include:
- Small groups only. No large buses!
- Experience the highlights of the Tuscan countryside in a fabulous one-day tour of Tuscany.
- See shimmering olive groves, glorious vineyards, three quintessential medieval hilltop towns (Tuscany's most famous) and iconic Tuscan views - the very best of Tuscany!
- Hear fascinating stories that bring the past to life as you see classic Tuscan landscapes.
- Have free time in each Tuscan hilltop town to explore the churches and museums, do some people-watching in the piazzas, perhaps shop for great foods and wine or amazing Italian fashion.
- Experience a Tuscan estate in a magnificent setting, taste great wines and savour a traditional Tuscan lunch.
The finer details of the Best of Tuscany Tour:
Prices: Adults - 145 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 125 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 89 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - 59 euro.
Includes: a great tour guide, private mini-bus transport, typical Tuscan lunch plus wine tasting, and free time in 3 wonderful Tuscan hilltop towns. Your guide will utilise the time on the bus to talk about the fascinating history of the towns you are visiting so you are free to explore these charming Tuscan villages on your own.
Tour meeting time and dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.15 am throughout March to November.
The Best of Tuscany Tour meeting point: Our Office at Via de' Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) - see map for details.
Minimum participants required to confirm the tour: 4 people
Maximum participants: 18 people
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
Please note: Vehicles are not able to enter into the walled cities of the ancient hilltop towns so there is some walking involved. Children are welcome on this tour however we are not always able to provide car seats and by law children cannot ride on a parent's lap. Please contact us ahead of time if you are travelling with small children.
FOR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS CALL OUR OFFICE NOW: ++39 055 264 5033 (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm). The time in Italy now is 09:04 am.