The Best of Tuscany Tour takes you to three hilltop towns, including lunch and wine tasting!
Highlights of the Best of Tuscany include:
- A small-group (no more than 18 persons) led by a great guide
- Visits to Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Free time to explore the fabulous medieval hilltop villages visited
- Lunch at a Tuscan estate, including a wine tasting
- Fascinating stories to bring the past to life while you travel between towns
- Classic Tuscan landscapes and iconic views
- Tasting of top-quality olive oil and taking in shimmering olive groves and glorious vineyards
- Private mini-bus transport - no large buses!
The finer details of the small-group Best of Tuscany:
Prices: Adults - 154 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 139 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 89 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - 59 euro.
Meeting time and dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.15 am throughout March-November.
Best of Tuscany meeting point: Our Office at Via de' Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) - see map for details.
Length: 9 hours
Minimum participants required to confirm: 4 people
Maximum participants: 18 people
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
Please note: Vehicles are not able to enter into the walled cities of the ancient hilltop towns so there is some walking involved. Children are welcome on this tour however we are not always able to provide car seats and by law children cannot ride on a parent's lap. Please contact us ahead of time if you are travelling with small children.