The Best of Tuscany Tour takes you to three hilltop towns, including lunch and wine tasting!
Highlights of the Best of Tuscany tour include:
- A small-group tour (no more than 18 persons) led by a great tour guide
- The highlights of the Tuscan countryside with a visit to Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Free time to explore the fabulous medieval hilltop villages visited
- A visit to a traditional Tuscan estate for a typical Tuscan lunch and wine tasting
- Fascinating stories to bring the past to life recounted whilst travelling between village towns
- Classic Tuscan landscapes and iconic views
- Tasting of top-quality olive oil and see the shimmering olive groves and glorious vineyards
- Private mini-bus transport - no large buses!
The finer details of the small-group Best of Tuscany Tour:
Prices: Adults - 149 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 129 euro; Children (2-5 yrs) - 89 euro; Infants (0-1 yr) - 59 euro.
Tour meeting time and dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.15 am throughout March-November.
The Best of Tuscany Tour meeting point: Our Office at Via de' Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) - see map for details.
Minimum participants required to confirm the tour: 4 people
Maximum participants: 18 people
Weather: This tour runs rain or shine
Please note: Vehicles are not able to enter into the walled cities of the ancient hilltop towns so there is some walking involved. Children are welcome on this tour however we are not always able to provide car seats and by law children cannot ride on a parent's lap. Please contact us ahead of time if you are travelling with small children.