My Exclusive Original Grand Canal Tour

• Art and History
  • Private Tours
  • Fashion, design, artcraft
  • Boat and Gondola tours

Luxurious motor launch, heart-stopping views, film locations, grand palaces.

All this blended with intrigue, scandal and the lifestyles of the rich and famous!

Highlights of the My Exclusive Original Grand Canal Tour include:

• See Venice with a private guide, whose finger is on the pulse of Venice, knowing every mossy, misty canal, crumbling palace and skeleton in the cupboard
  • A charming bronzed water taxi skipper will ferry you, just as they have for some of the world's most famous celebrities
  • Pass famous palaces and sights used in films, including blockbusters such as the 007 epic 'Casino Royale' (for which our skippers were stunt drivers)
  • Glide along the Grand Canal, an extraordinarily beautiful and unique highway
  • Marvel at the stately procession of sumptuous water palaces gazing proudly upon centuries of comings and goings
  • Our entertaining companions will bear us along this splendid processional route while we see the palaces of the rich and famous
  • Hear about celebrities' favorite local places to hang out as well as discovering just why Venice is the sublime capital of masked carnivals, reveries, intrigue, and romance

The finer details of the My Exclusive Original Grand Canal Tour:

Tour length: 50 minutes to 1 hour

Meeting point: Near St. Mark's Square, to be provided upon confirmation

Includes: Quality private tour guide, deluxe motor launch (Motoscafo)

• From One to Four persons 280.00 € from 70.00 €