My Exclusive Taste of Tuscany: wines of nobility tour

4h 30'
  • Food
  • Private Tours
  • Eco Friendly Tours

Visit two exclusive private Renaissance Villa estates in the heart of Chianti for wine tastings and an extra olive oil tasting.

Truly enjoy some of the best sights and traditional tastes of Tuscany's famous wine country whilst being guided through the stunning historic wine and olive oil cellars.

Highlights of the My Exclusive Taste of Tuscany - wines of nobility tour include:

• Have a private driver/guide meet you for private transport from Florence
  • Visit two historic Tuscan Villa estates
  • Enjoy wine tastings of award-winning Tuscan Wines with the Tuscan Villa estate wine experts
  • Have an extra-virgin olive oil tasting with cheese and bread
  • Wander through the stunning historic wine and olive oil cellars
  • Stroll through the Italianate gardens
  • Take in beautiful vistas of Tuscany

The finer details of the My Exclusive Taste of Tuscany - wines of nobility tour:

Includes: English-speaking private tour guide; private transportation from Florence; a walk through olive groves; guided visit of two estate wineries and an orciaia (olive oil cellar) and olive mill; wine tasting of a total of 5 estate wines (including one Vin Santo dessert wine paired with dried fruits); tasting of 2 extra-virgin olive oils with bread and cheese; stunning Tuscan views; and, great company!

Tour length: 4-4.5 hours