Choose from one of the following options for your Tuscan wine adventure:
- Tuscan Cellars - head off from Florence for a visit to a vineyard in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, where you'll walk through the vineyards and learn the secrets of planting, maintaining and harvesting grapes. Tour the cellars to learn how grapes become wine. Enjoy a tasting of the estate products. Next is a visit to the beautiful medieval hamlet of Montefioralle. After a break for lunch, head to a 17th century villa and estate, for a guided tour of the cellar followed by a sampling of three vintages. On a scenic drive through the beautiful countryside, your expert wine guide will point out some of the area's most important vineyards before a brief stop in the town of Greve in Chianti, where you can buy colourful traditional Tuscan ceramics souvenirs and sample the best salami and prosciutto before heading back to Florence.
- Chianti Classico - visit revered estates such as Fontodi in Panzano, Antinori Tignanello and/or Isole e Olena. You may choose to have lunch al fresco at a traditional restaurant among vineyard-covered hills or opt for something more casual. Return to Florence or Siena in late afternoon/early evening.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - visit famous wine-making estates such as Poliziano and/or Avignonesi Le Capezzine, and have the possibility of having a delicious lunch at the estate. Other options include the Boscarelli, Antinori or Folonari estates. On this excursion, you also have the option of taking a stroll around Montepulciano. Note: this tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price.
- Brunello di Montalcino - we'll take you to such renowned estates as Biondi Santi and/or Banfi, with the possibility of having lunch in the trattoria or enjoy some time exploring Montalcino, where your guide can suggest a great place for lunch. Another estate option includes castelgiocondo of Frescobaldi. Note: this tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price.
- Bolgheri - the world-class estates of Sassicaia and/or Ornellaia. Lunch could be at an Osteria-enoteca in Bolgheri. Other options include Le Macchiole or Camarcanda (Gaja). This tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price.
The finer details:
Includes: Your own guide, private transportation, some winery visits.
Exclusions: Lunch. Tastings at some of the wineries may be at an additional cost depending on which places you visit.
Please note: The estates mentioned may have very limited availabilities and are only examples. If you specifically want to visit any of them, do let us know beforehand.
From One to Two persons
from 445.00 €
From Three to Four persons
from 245.00 €
From Five to Six persons
from 191.67 €