ArtViva can arrange a babysitter in Florence at your hotel, with trained and highly-experienced providers who love children and speak a variety of languages.
If you are travelling with your children and are looking for a babysitter in Florence, simply contact us and we'll make the arrangements. The service is locally-based and run by English-speaking and multi-lingual sitters with extensive experience and a love of spending time with youngsters.
Highlights of this service:
- Babysitters based in Florence who speak several languages (English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Dutch)
- Insured service geared torwards tourists and expats
- Professional and reliable service for parents who wish to visit places not suited to children
- Peace of mind and some relaxing 'you' time
- Dedication to safety, happiness, and fun!
How it works:
- The service is provided as a half-day (4 hours) or full-day (8 hours) option, at the hourly rate listed below.
- Maximum 4 children per standard sitting session. For 5 or more children, additional rates will apply for extra sitters.
- If for any reason you return late, an extra charge to the sitter will apply.
- The babysitter can care for your children solely in the hotel or other lodging location you have arranged.
- The service is available in locations outside of Florence; an additional fee to cover travel time will apply.
Prices: 1 child - €35 per hour; 2 children - €60 per hour; 3 children – €75 per hour; 4 children – €100. Note that prices are for central Florence only. For requests outside Florence, contact us with the address of your hotel or other lodging to request a quote.