Why book tours with Artviva The Original and Best Walking Tours?
- We are the Original and Best (since 1996)
- We have received international acclaim for our high quality tours and services
- We offer exceptional value for quality
- Our tours adhere to Responsible Tourism ideals
- Our prices are all-inclusive with no hidden charges
- We are leaders in Italy for innovative, creative and entertaining tours
- Our guides are the best in Italy
- We have the most comprehensive selection of tours available in Italy
- The group sizes of our tours are some of the smallest in town
- We are a fully licensed and bonded tour operator in accordance with European laws. License Number 516411. Insurance Policy/Unipol Number 065032357144.
- Our office is based in Florence, Italy so you can contact us during your stay in Italy for any assistance
International Acclaim for Our High Quality Services
"Walking Tours of Florence are wise and well informed. They have a fresh accessible style which makes it fun. The recipe seems to be the more you enjoy the more you learn. And it works."
Michael Palin - Actor/Presenter (Monty Python and a list of fabulous films too long to list here)
"The Greatest Tour Guide Ever!"
Lou Reed - Rock Star
"...This tour is wonderful, it is informative, complete and fun. And more importantly, you don't feel like a sheep in a flock, herded around town..."
Richard Kind - Actor in Mad about You and Spin City
"Thank You for the Wonderful Experience!"
Alex Rodriguez - Baseball Star who in December 2000 became the best-paid ballplayer of all time when he signed a $252 million contract with the Texas Rangers
"Walking Tours of Florence are much more than tours,because you leave feeling almost as if you know Michelangelo and the other Masters personally."
Mike Munro - one of Australia's finest investigative journalists and well known media personalities. Past awards include the Logie for "Reporter of the Year" and "Penguin Award for Best Current Affairs Journalist''
"...thank you for a wonderful job. Your entire staff was attentive to our shooting schedule and the details which can befuddle so many who are not familiar with the peculiarities of production crews. And most important, you made us feel like we were the most important people in Florence. We all left singing your praises. Thank you very much."
Bill Kurtis - Acclaimed documentary host and producer, network news anchor and multimedia production company president USA
"Don't miss an opportunity to join one of the highly informative and entertaining Walking Tours of Florence, led by English speaking guides who really know their subjects. I loved every minute of my tours."
Sandra A Guftstason - Author of Great Sleeps and Great Eats in Italy
"Entertaining and Informative!"
Nat Young - World Surfing Champion
For more information & reservations
Phone: (+39) 055 2645033 - Office open 8.00-6.00 pm (Monday-Saturday & Sunday mornings until 1.30 pm)
Cell: (+39) 329 6132730 - Cellular phone open 8.00 am-8 pm every day
24-hour Fax: (+39) 055 292620
See 'About Us' for more information
The current time in Italy is 12:15 am.
We speak English!