Artviva The Original and Best Walking Tours is a travel agency/tour operator that is fully approved by ASTA (The American Society of Travel Agents).
Based in Florence, Italy, our tours are internationally-acclaimed and recommended by every major travel guide.
• Artviva is a fully licensed tour operator in accordance with Italian and European laws.
• Artviva Director Rose Magers is the Italy Chapter President for ASTA.
• Artiva's guides are the best in Italy and consistently receive international acclaim.
• Artviva specialises in tours and tourism services in Italy's art cities, Rome, Venice, Florence and the famous Tuscan countryside.
• No other company in Italy offers the sheer variety and depth of high-quality, imaginative and innovative itineraries.
• The staff are native English speakers and are dedicated to ensuring inspirational travel experiences for you.
• Artviva has great new creative offerings for Italy tours in 2010.
Artviva began as a theatre company. This background creates a very different perspective for providing top-quality tourism services. Our tours are carefully crafted and are informative and entertaining. Our theatre background also ensures cutting-edge creativity is always applied to cultural team building, event planning and incentive needs.
Integrity in Travel:
International Acclaim for our high-quality services:
"Walking Tours of Florence are wise and well informed. They have a fresh accessible style which makes it fun. The recipe seems to be the more you enjoy the more you learn. And it works."
Actor/Presenter (Monty Python and a list of fabulous films too long to list here)
"The Greatest Tour Guide Ever!"
"...This tour is wonderful, it is informative, complete and fun. And more importantly, you don't feel like a sheep in a flock, herded around town..."
Actor (Mad about You, Spin City) Florence tour Italy
"Thank You for the Wonderful Experience!"
Baseball Star - in December of 2000 Rodriguez became the best-paid ballplayer of all time when he signed a $252 million contract with the Texas Rangers.
"Walking Tours of Florence are much more than tours,because you leave feeling almost as if you know Michelangelo and the other Masters personally."
One of Australia's finest investigative journalists and well known media personalities. Past awards include the Logie for "Reporter of the Year" and the "Penguin Award for Best Current Affairs Journalist.
"...thank you for a wonderful job. Your entire staff was attentive to our shooting schedule and the details which can befuddle so many who are not familiar with the peculiarities of production crews. And most important, you made us feel like we were the most important people in Florence. We all left singing your praises. Thank you very much."
Acclaimed documentary host and producer, network news anchor and multimedia production company president USA.