Why waste your money and precious time with a guide that does not really care or who does not have the expertise to ensure you have a good tour?
The high-quality difference:
1. The guide on a lower-quality tour may not be able to adequately communicate in your language.
2. Other guides may be disinterested in whether you enjoy the tour.
3. Unskilled guides may not have adequate presentation skills and may not be able to entertain you.
4. The guide on a lower quality tour may give incorrect information.
5. On a lower quality tour, you may be stuck in a large group, being led around like a sheep (a common sight in Florence, Rome and Venice).
6. A lesser tour route may be designed to save the company or guide money and may not ensure you see the 'must-sees'.
7. Some tour companies may say they have small groups when in fact they do not.
8. On a lower-quality tour, you may be asked to pay cash on the street either for the tour or 'extras' like museum entries. This is not a good idea security-wise and may be illegal.
10. Non-expert guide may waste your precious time by making unscheduled stops in overpriced leather and souvenir shops that give commissions to the guide and company.
11. There may be hidden costs with low-cost tours. Check prices carefully - they may seem cheaper, but when you arrive for the tour you may have to pay extra in cash on the street.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR:
To ensure the highest quality, our most popular tours are ALWAYS conducted by native/excellent English speakers. No other company in Florence can guarantee this!
A Special Note of Warning on Bicycle and Wine Tours in Florence and Tuscany:
Lower-quality bike and wine tours may mean being driven by unlicenced drivers, being piled into vans without a proper seat (that is, a 9-seater vehicles carrying 11 persons or more), the company may also be unlicenced (meaning it does not have insurance). For your own saftey, we suggest you check the company is licenced to do tours in Italy before making a reservation. You may be asked to pay in cash on the street - that is not a good idea.
ArtViva the Original and Best Walking Tours is fully licenced and bonded.
Why waste your money and precious time with a guide that does not really care if you have a good tour or not? Please ensure when booking that the company you are dealing with is authentic or authorised.
We are the only company that is confident enough to guarantee you will be satisfied with our tours, please see the international acclaim we have received below and some comments from many satisfied clients
International Acclaim for Our High Quality Tours:
"Walking Tours of Florence are wise and well informed. They have a fresh accessible style which makes it fun. The recipe seems to be the more you enjoy the more you learn. And it works."
Actor/Presenter (Monty Python and a list of fabulous films too long to list here). Our company featured in a BBC World documentary with Michael Palin.
"The Greatest Tour Guide Ever!"
Rock Star Personalized tour Italy Florence
"...This tour is wonderful, it is informative, complete and fun. And more importantly, you don't feel like a sheep in a flock, herded around town..."
Actor (Mad about You, Spin City) Florence tour Italy
"Thank You for the Wonderful Experience!"
(Baseball Star - In December of 2000 Rodriguez became the best-paid ballplayer of all time when he signed a $252 million contract with the Texas Rangers.)
"Walking Tours of Florence are much more than tours,because you leave feeling almost as if you know Michelangelo and the other Masters personally."
One of Australia's finest investigative journalists and well known media personalities. Past awards include the Logie for "Reporter of the Year" and the "Penguin Award for Best Current Affairs Journalist.
"...thank you for a wonderful job. Your entire staff was attentive to our shooting schedule and the details which can befuddle so many who are not familiar with the peculiarities of production crews. And most important, you made us feel like we were the most important people in Florence. We all left singing your praises. Thank you very much."
Acclaimed documentary host and producer, network news anchor and multimedia production company president USA. Our company produced a History Channel Documentary in Florence for Kurtis Productions.
"Don't miss an opportunity to join one of the highly informative and entertaining Walking Tours of Florence, led by English speaking guides who really know their subjects. I loved every minute of my tours."
Sandra A Guftstason
Author of Great Sleeps and Great Eats in Italy Original Florence Walk
"Entertaining and Informative!"
World Surfing Champion