The very best of Italy. 9 great tours, smaller groups and the best guides!
Our most popular tours in Venice, Rome and Florence plus return transfer to Venice's fascinating Murano Island to see glass artisans at work.
Skip the lines, enjoy great guided tours in Italy, see Italy's must-see sights with the best tour guides in Italy. Enjoy the luxury of smaller groups, and save!
The Original Gondola Tour - a gondola ride along Venice's enchanting canals with a great Venice guide!
The Original Grand Canal Tour - explore another side to Venice in a motorlaunch tour along the Grand Canal.
The Original and Best Venice Walk - discover the splendours of St. Mark's Square with a wonderful Venice tour guide.
The Original Doge's Palace Tour - tour the setting of one of the world's great mercantile 'dynasties' with a fantastic Venice guide in a small-group tour.
plus: Murano Glass Factory Transfer - enjoy a free return transfer to the famous glass island!
The Original Florence Walk - explore the most famous sights of Florence's city centre with a great Florence tour guide!
Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery Tour - enjoy prioroty access and discover the highlights of this world-famous art collection in Florence.
The Original David Tour - meet Michelangelo's 'David' on this best Accademia tour with a wonderful tour guide.
Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - pre-reserved Vatican entry to explore a world-famous collection of masterpieces with an expert Vatican tour guide.
The Original Rome Walk - Walk in the footsteps of Rome's legends on this fascinating Rome tour including Colosseum, Roman Forum and the highlights of the Eternal City with a wonderful Rome tour guide.
BOOK THIS DISCOUNTED PACKAGE AND RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON ADDITIONAL TOURS SUCH AS:
The Best of Tuscany - small-group Tuscany tour to see the best Tuscany hilltop towns, have lunch at a Tuscan villa estate and enjoy a wine tasting in Tuscany.
Exclusive-entry Vasari Corridor tour - the world's most unique portrait collection, a historic passageway, with a great tour guide, a unique thing to do in Florence!
Contact us for more information.
- Please use the seperate booking calendars to choose your days for each tour.
- Rome and Venice public tours are not available around August due to the mid-summer break.
- All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged.
- We must reserve museum tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates.
- Please make sure that shoulders and knees are covered for entrance into churches.
- Backpacks/large bags are not permitted in museums and some other sites. Please bring only over-shoulder bags. See note below for further museum regulations.
- To book your Murano transfer, please make a note in the Notes section of your booking to request the date for your transfer. We will also need to know your hotel location in Venice and contact details. A representative from the Murano glass factory will be in touch with you regarding the time of your transfer.
Bag storage: Museum regulations do not permit backpacks and there is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi museum further requests, "to get you through security faster, we'd be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you're carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you."
Museum regulations: It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks. Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.