The very best of Italy. 9 great tours, smaller groups and the best guides!
Our most popular tours in Venice, Rome and Florence plus return transfer to Venice's fascinating Murano Island to see glass artisans at work.
Enjoy pre-reserved entry, great guided tours in Italy, Italy's must-see sights and the best tour guides in Italy in the luxury of smaller groups - all at a great discount.
- The Original Gondola Tour - cross the entire island of Venice on a gondola ride with a great guide!
- The Original Grand Canal Tour - explore another side to Venice in tour along its most splendid waterway.
- The Original and Best Venice Walk - discover the splendours of St. Mark's Square
- The Original Doge's Palace Tour - tour the setting of one of the world's great mercantile 'dynasties'
- plus: Murano Glass Factory Transfer - enjoy a free return transfer to the famous glass island!
- The Original Florence Walk - the most famous sights of Florence's city centre with a great Florence tour guide!
- Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery Tour - priority access to the highlights of this world-famous collection.
- The Original David Tour - meet Michelangelo's 'David' on this best Accademia tour guide.
- Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - pre-reserved access to a world-famous collection of masterpieces.
- The Original Rome Walk - walk in the footsteps of Rome's legends on this fascinating tour of the highlights of the Eternal City.
Please note: You can reserve each individual tour in this discount package using the seperate booking calendars for each activity. Rome and Venice public tours are not available in August due to the mid-summer break. All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged. We must reserve museum tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates. Please make sure that shoulders and knees are covered for entrance into churches. Backpacks/large bags, long umbrellas and 'selfie sticks' are not permitted in museums and some other sites. Please bring only over-shoulder bags. See note below for further museum regulations.
Murano transfer: To book your Murano transfer, please make a note in the Notes section of your booking to request the date for your transfer. We will also need to know your hotel location in Venice and contact details. A representative from the Murano glass factory will be in touch with you regarding the time of your transfer.
Bag storage: Museum and some Church regulations do not permit backpacks and there is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi museum further requests, "to get you through security faster, we'd be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you're carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you."
Museum regulations: It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks. Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.