Rick Steves Readers Special Discounted Italy Grand Tour Special
Italy Grand Tour: 9 great tours, smaller groups and the best guides!
The very best of Italy with 9 of our most popular tours in Venice, Rome and Florence plus a return transfer to the fascinating Island of Murano in Venice to see glass artisans at work. Skip the lines, enjoy great guided tours in Italy, see Italy's must-see sights with the best tour guides in Italy. Enjoy the luxury of smaller groups, and save!
The Original Gondola Tour - a ride down the enchanting canals of Venice in a gondola with a great Venice tour guide!
The Original Grand Canal Tour - explore another side to Venice in a motolaunch as you tour along the Grand Canal.
The Original and Best Venice Walk - discover the splendours of St. Mark's Square with a wonderful Venice tour guide.
The Original Doge's Palace Tour - tour the setting of one of the world's great mercantile 'dynasties' with a fantastic Venice guide in a small-group tour.
plus: Murano Glass Factory Transfer - enjoy a transfer to the famous glass island!
The Original Florence Walk - explore the most famous sights of Florence's city centre with a great Florence tour guide!
The Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery Tour - enjoy skip-the-line access and discover the hightlights of this world-famous art collection in Florence.
The Original David Tour - meet Michelangelo's 'David' on this best Accademia tour with a wonderful tour guide.
The Original Rome Walk - walk Rome with a great tour guide, entre the Coliseum and experience the hightlights of the Eternal City with a wonderful Rome tour guide.
Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - skip the line and explore a world-famous collection of masterpieces with an expert Vatican tour guide.
BOOK THIS DISCOUNTED PACKAGE AND RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON ADDITIONAL TOURS SUCH AS:
The Best of Tuscany - small-group Tuscany tour to see the best Tuscany hilltop towns, have lunch at a Tuscan villa estate and enjoy a wine tasting in Tuscany.
Exclusive-entry Vasari Corridor tour - the world's most unique portrait collection, a historic passageway, with a great tour guide, a unique thing to do in Florence!
Contact us for more information.
- Please use the seperate booking calendars to choose your days for each tour.
- Rome and Venice public tours are not available around August due to the mid-summer break.
- All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged.
- We must reserve museum tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates.
- Please make sure that shoulders and knees are covered for entrance into churches.
- Large bags/backpacks are not permitted in museums.
- TO BOOK YOUR MURANO TRANSFER, please make a note in the Notes section of your booking to request the date for your transfer. We will also need to know your hotel location in Venice and contact details. A representative from the Murano glass factory will be in touch with you regarding the time of your transfer.