Venice in One Glorious Day (or two)

Artviva: The Original and Best Walking Tours

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

Our fantastic Super Special - Venice in One Glorious Day.

Small-group, quality Venice tours at a great discount price. All the must-sees of Venice, plus a free boat transfer to the Island of Glass: Murano.

Tours included in our Venice in One Glorious Day (or two) package are:

2.15pm: The Original Gondola Tour
3.45 pm: The Original Venice Tour
4.30 pm: The Original Doge's Palace Tour
6.15 pm or 3:45 pm*The Original Grand Canal Tour
Plus, a free luxury Venice to Murano transferavailable upon request!

Finer details of the Venice in One Glorious Day (or two):

When: our small-group Venice Tours are available throughout May-July and September-October. * Grand Canal Tour meets at 6.15 pm throughout April-July and September only. From 5-31 October, tour will run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays only, meeting at 3:45pm. Private Venice tours are available all year round.

Tour length: around 5 hours in total

Meeting point: The first tour, the Original Gondola tour, will meet at the Gondola Station "Ferrovia" in front of "Chiesa degli Scalzi" at 2.15pm.  From that point on each tour ends where the next tour begins.

Includes: Doge's Palace tickets, skip-the-line reservations, quality guided Venice tours, all costs, a gondola ride, ride in a motorlaunch, St. Mark's Basilica entry and more!

Excludes: Optional gratuities

Please note: Knees and shoulders must be covered for church entry. Please do not bring any backpacks, as they are not allowed in the Basilica or Doge's Palace. Each tour ends where the next tour begins, meaning you only have to find one meeting point! All ticket/reservation fees for museums are included in the tour package price. The four Venice tours in this package can also be done over one day, two days, or more. Please refer to individual Venice tours and transfer details by clicking at the links above. Please use the seperate booking calendars to choose your days for each tour.

Weather: The gondola cannot run in bad weather. You will be refunded for that tour if not running due to weather conditions. However, this is usually decided at the start of the tour time. To ensure you don't miss out, please contact us in on the morning of the tour, or be at the meeting point just in case.

Murano Transfer: ^In order to book the complimentary return transfer to the island of Murano, please write into the Notes section of your booking your preferred day and time that you would like the free return transfer, along with your hotel name and Venice contact details. A representative from the Murano glass factory will contact you directly to make the arrangements with you. This is not a guided tour. Please email staff@artviva.com for more information.

FOR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS CALL OUR OFFICE ON: ++39  041 2433510  (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm)

Our Suggestions:

You can also opt to join the single Venice tours:
The Original Gondola Tour
The Original Venice Tour
The Original Doge's Palace Tour
The Original Grand Canal Tour

Private Tours - Your own exclusive tour guide for this Venice in One Day tour package