Rome in One Glorious Day (or two)

Artviva: The Original and Best Walking Tours

The very best Rome has to offer with this extraordinary special offer!

2 great tours at one discounted price, including the Vatican Museum, St Peter's, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon and a plethora of other must-see sites in Rome.

Highlights of the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) package include:

• Traverse Rome with a fabulous guide.
  • Experience the greatest highlights of Rome in one day or two, with all ticket/reservation fees for the  Vatican Museum
  • Join 2 wonderful tours at a great discount and around 6 hours of tour with a great Rome tour guide!
  • See Michelangelo’s Dome, Pine-cone Courtyard (Cortile della Pigna), Chiaramonti Collection, Pio-Clementino Collection, Stanza Rotonda, Stanza della Croce Greca, Bramante’s Triple Gallery, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square,   Capitoline Hill, 2nd century Roman Houses, Victor Emmanuel II Memorial, the Trevi Fountain,  Piazza Sant’Ignazio, the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona

The tours included in the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) are:

1. Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - enjoy pre-reserved entry to the Vatican andexplore the world-famous collection with an expert Vatican tour guide.
  2. The Original Rome Walk  - Step in the footsteps of Rome's legends on this fascinating tour of the highlights of the Eternal City with a wonderful guide.

The finer details of the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) package:

Tour meeting time and dates for the Vatican: 9.45 am every Monday, Tuesdays, Thursday, & Saturday*° from 1 January - 31 March and every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 1 April-31 October.

Tour meeting time and dates for the Rome Walk: 3.15pm each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October.

Meeting point: Please refer to individual tour descriptions

Tour length:  6 hours in total

Rome in One Glorious Day includes: a great Rome tour guide, pre-reserved entries to the Vatican Museum.

Excludes: optional gratuities

Weather: these tours runs rain or shine

Please note: Students aged 17 years and under must present photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged. It is only possible to do both tours in one day on Mondays and Saturdays, otherwise they must be reserved over two days. The tours are not available in the month of August.

Important: new Vatican regulations require all participant names in advance. Please list all names in your party in the Notes section of the booking. You will also need to have identification on the day in case requested. Failure to comply may result in refusal of entry by Vatican security. Please do not bring any backpacks for these tours.

Minimum participants: 4 persons

Maximum participants: 12 persons for the Vatican; 18 persons for the Rome Walk

Our Suggestions:

Private Rome Tours * The Original Masterpieces of Vatican City at 9.00am * The Original Rome Walk