The very best Rome has to offer with this extraordinary special offer!
2 great tours at one discounted price, including the Vatican Museum, St Peter's, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon and a plethora of other must-see sites in Rome.
Highlights of the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) package include:
- Traverse Rome with a fabulous guide.
- Experience the greatest highlights of Rome in one day or two, with all ticket/reservation fees for the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Vatican
- Join 2 wonderful tours at a great discount and around 7 hours of tour with a great Rome tour guide!
- See Michelangelo’s Dome, Pine-cone Courtyard (Cortile della Pigna), Chiaramonti Collection, Pio-Clementino Collection, Stanza Rotonda, Stanza della Croce Greca, Bramante’s Triple Gallery, Raphael's Rooms, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square, Coliseum, Arch of Constantine, Via Sacra, Arch of Titus, Roman Forum, Arch of Septimus Severus, Mamertine Prison, Capitoline Hill, 2nd century Roman Houses, Victor Emmanuel II Memorial, the Trevi Fountain, Temple of Hadrian, Piazza Sant’Ignazio, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona
The tours included in the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) are:
- Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - enjoy pre-reserved entry before the Vatican opens to the general public to explore the world-famous collection with an expert Vatican tour guide.
- The Original Rome Walk - Step in the footsteps of Rome's legends on this fascinating tour including Colosseum, Roman Forum and the highlights of the Eternal City with a wonderful guide.
The finer details of the Rome in One Glorious Day (or two) package:
Tour meeting time and dates: The Original Masterpieces of the Vatican and St Peter's - 8.15am each Monday, Thursday & Saturday; Original Rome Walk - 1.45pm each Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 1 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October.
Meeting point: Please refer to individual tour descriptions
Tour length: around 7 hours in total
Rome in One Glorious Day includes: a great Rome tour guide, pre-reserved skip-the-line entries to the Colosseum and Roman Forum and more.
Excludes: optional gratuities
Weather: these tours runs rain or shine
Please note: Students aged 17 years and under must present photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged. It is only possible to do both tours in one day on Mondays and Saturdays, otherwise they must be reserved over two days. The tours are not available in the month of August.
Important: new Vatican regulations require all participant names in advance. Please list all names in your party in the Notes section of the booking. You will also need to have identification on the day in case requested. Failure to comply may result in refusal of entry by Vatican security. Please do not bring any backpacks for these tours.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 18 persons