Florence in One Glorious Day (or two)

Artviva: The Original and Best Walking Tours

Wonderful tour, great guide

Our guide Adrianne was excellent. She was very knowledgeable about the sites and was able to answer our many questions. She also helped watch our three-year-old during the lunch when he got bored, so that we could eat and enjoy ourselves.

On 2015/11/10
Pamela said:

Absolutely Fantastic!

My husband and I toured the Uffizi today with Claus, and we could not have been more impressed and inspired. His enthusiasm, knowledge and sense of humor made this tour and absolute joy! If you offer an Uffizi Part 2, we'll be first in line! Thank you, Claus! We could have stayed with you for an entire day - or a week for that matter!

Enjoy Florence's must-see sights and save!

The Florence in One Day special includes 3 great tours, 2 famous museums, smaller groups and the best guides in Florence...

Highlights of the Florence in One Glorious Day (or two) package include:

• Experience the must-sees and masterpieces of Florence with our specially-trained great guides (the best in Florence!)
  • Enjoy our special skip-the-lines programme with all costs included
  • Join our innovative, entertaining and interesting small-group tours
  • Opt to do this discounted Florence tour package over more than one day if you prefer
  • Reserve 3 top-quality tours for one great price!

The Florence in One Glorious Day (or two) package tours are:

1. The Original Florence Walk - 3-hour guided tour of Florence with expert guide
  2. Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery - 2-hour 15 minute, guided Uffizi Gallery tour with pre-reserved entry
  3. The Original David Tour - 1-hour Accademia museum with pre-reserved entry

The finer details of the Florence in One Glorious Day (or two) discounted tour package:

Price: Adults - 99 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) - 84 euro*; Children (0-5 yrs) - free; Infants (0-1 yr) - free.

Tour meeting times and dates:

1. Original Florence Walk: 9.15am Monday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from April-October).
   2. Masterpieces of Uffizi Tour: 1.30pm Tuesday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from April-October).
   3. Original David Tour: 4.45pm Tuesday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from April-October).

Florence in One Glorious Day meeting point: Our Office Via Sassetti, 1 in Florence's city centre.

Includes: The Original Florence Walk, Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery and The Original David Tour. All tickets and museum entry fees included.

Total tour length: 6 hours 15 minutes (at least)

Notes:  Knees and shoulders must be covered for entrance into churches. Backpacks/large bags, 'selfie sticks' and long umbrellas are not permitted by regulation in museums. *All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged.

Bag storage: Museum regulations do not permit backpacks and there is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi museum further requests, "to get you through security faster, we'd be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you're carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you."

Museum regulations: It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks.  Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.

Weather: All tours included in this discount Florence tour package run rain or shine.

NO HIDDEN COSTS! Price of reservation and museum entry and fees are included. (PLEASE BEWARE - some companies may look cheaper but then require you to pay extra in cash when you depart for the tour!)

Scheduling: This is a tour package of our three most popular tours. You can take all three tours in one day or, if you have more time available, spread the tours out over more days for a more relaxing experience.

Rebooking: We must reserve museum tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates.

FOR LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS CALL US ON ++39 055 2645033 (Mon-Sat 8am-6pm). The time in Italy now is 04:41 pm.

Some other tour suggestions:

My Exclusive Florence in One Day (or two) * The Original Florence Walk * Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery * The Original David Tour