Take advantage of our special offer on ArtViva's active Tuscany tours,
and save 10% when you book both!
Prices for the Tuscany Hike & Bike Special Offer: Adults - 160 euro for both tours; Students (13-17 yrs) - 142 euro for both tours; Children 12 and under - N/A.
THE HIKE: Our guide will lead you on this active day of breathtaking vistas, starting with private transport from Florence through the beautiful ‘must see’ hilltop town of Fiesole. From there you'll set out to walk ancient paths through olive groves and scented cypress woods, concluding with a tasty Tuscan lunch with wine at a villa estate restaurant.
The finer details of the Hike:
- Meeting time and dates: 8.15 am each Tuesday and Friday from 17 April-31 July and 1 September-31 October
- Meeting point: Our Office Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor) - see map below
- Minimum participants: 4 persons; Maximum participants: 18 persons
- Weather: The tour itinerary may be altered or the tour cancelled in cases of wet weather. Please contact us for more information about alternative options.
- Please note: This tour includes 1.5-hour hike including uphill and narrow paths and over mixed terrain. It is extremely important to wear comfortable closed-toed walking shoes. You must be fit and healthy to join this tour. Contact us at email@example.com for alterntaive options if you are not of an average level of physical fitness. For any dietary restrictions, please make a note in the Notes section so we can inform the kitchen and do our best to accommodate your requirements.
THE BIKE: Our guide will take you on a leisurely ride past vineyards, olive groves, villas and castles. You'll dine on a gourmet lunch in a famous restaurant, taste fine boutique wines in a 1000-year-old cellar, and visit a private royal hunting estate at a Renaissance villa with a historic Italian garden.
The finer details of the Bike:
- Meeting time and dates: 8.45am each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1 March to 3 November.
- Meeting point: Our office at Via de' Sassetti 1 (2nd floor) in central Florence.
- Length: 6-6.5 hours, including a total of 14 kilometres/8.6 miles riding at a leisurely pace.
- Minimum participants: 4 persons; Maximum participants: 16 persons
- Weather: This tour does not run in heavy rain - alternative activities can be arranged however, so please contact us before the tour time if in doubt.