Explore one of Tuscany’s most charming hilltop towns, with an expert tour guide.
On this 3-hour walking tour you will hear murder stories, see relics of famous saints, learn about the famous annual ‘Palio' horse race and much more!
Highlights of the My Exclusive Best of Siena Tour include:
- Be immersed in the history this most charming hilltop town, visiting some of its most picturesque places, including the unforgettable Piazza del Campo
- Hear about the fascinating lives of the powerful families that lived within the Siena’s gothic, renaissance and mannerist-style palaces
- From the fable of the Sienese wolf to the murderous tale of Pia de’ Tolomei, hear amazing stories behind this charming must-see Tuscan town
- Hear the fascinating stories behind the life of Siena’s Saint Catherine, see where she lived, gaze upon the paintings depicting important scenes from her life, and even spy her relics
- Find out about the Palio – Siena’s famous horse race with an intriguing history as you see where the horses are held and hear about the tensions, tricks and thrills peppering its colourful history
- Hear the dramatic and at times humorous stories of the rivalry between Siena and Florence
- Learn about the great foods that have become famous in Siena from sweet treats to delicious meats, as your private Siena guide points out some great places to dine
The finer details of the My Exclusive Best of Siena Tour:
Price: 250 euro per group (1-8 persons)
Meeting point for the My Exclusive Best of Siena Tour: in front of Church San Domenico (just by the parking lot in front of the church)
Includes: expert private tour guide
Excludes: 3 euro per person to enter the Siena Duomo (please note that from approximately late August to October, the pavement of the Duomo is uncovered and the entrance fee is approximately €6), optional gratuities.
1 - 8 persons
from 34.38 €