On this super small-group Tuscany tour, taste award-winning Tuscany wines at two famous historical wineries owned by noble families in the heart of Chianti.
Highlights of the Taste of Tuscany - wines of nobility tour include:
- Private transport from Florence in a mini-bus
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Visit to two historic Tuscan Villa estates
- Wine tastings of award-winning Tuscan Wines with the estate wine experts
- Guided tour of stunning historic wine and olive oil cellars
- Tasting of extra-virgin olive oil and traditional Tuscan cheese and bread
- Walk through the Italianate gardens
- Truly enjoy some of the most beautiful views and splendid sights of Tuscany's famous wine country
The finer details of the Taste of Tuscany - wines of nobility tour:
Price: 99 euro per adult
Includes: English-speaking tour guide, transportation by private mini-bus, a walk through olive groves, guided visit of two estate wineries and an orciaia (olive oil cellar) and olive mill, wine tasting of a total of 5 estate wines plus bread and cheese, stunning Tuscan views, and great company!
Tour meeting time and dates: 1.45pm each Wednesday from 1 April-30 July and 1 September-31 October.
Meeting location: in our Office at Via de' Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor)
Tour length: 4-4.5 hours
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 8 persons