From One to Two persons
From 420.00 €
From Three to Four persons
From 235.00 €
From Five to Six persons
From 190.00 €
Choose your very own Tuscan wine adventure!
A full day immersion into the very essence of Tuscany. Visit vineyards and wineries in the stunningly beautiful and world-famous Tuscan wine production zones with a private tour guide who is an expert in Italian wines.
We have put together a list of wonderful wine tour options for you to choose from for a marvellous day out exploring one of the famous Tuscan wine regions.
Choose from one of the following options Tuscan wine adventures:
- Tuscan Cellars - head off from Florence for a visit to a vineyard in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, where you'll walk through the vineyards and learn the secrets of planting, maintaining and harvesting the grapes in Tuscany. Then tour the cellars to learn how grapes become wine and enjoy a wine tasting of the estate wines. Next it is off to a visit to the beautiful medieval hamlet of Montefioralle. After a break for lunch, head to a 17th century Tuscany villa wine estate, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of the wine cellar followed by a tasting of 3 wines produced on the estate. On a scenic drive through the beautiful countryside, your expert wine tour guide will point out some of the area's most important vineyards before a brief stop in the town of Greve in Chianti, where you can buy colourful traditional Tuscan ceramics souvenirs and sample the best salami and prosciutto in Tuscany before heading back to Florence.
- Chianti Classico - visit famous wine making estates such as Fontodi in Panzano, Antinori Tignanello and/or Isole e Olena. You may choose to have lunch al fresco in a typical Tuscany restaurant among vineyard-covered hills or opt for something more casual. Return to Florence or Siena in late afternoon/early evening.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - visit famous wine making estates such as Poliziano, Avignonesi Le Capezzine, with a delicious lunch at the estate. Other options include Boscarelli, Antinori or Folonari estates. On this tour, you also have the option of taking a stroll around Montepulciano. *This tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price of tour.
- Brunello di Montalcino - we visit famous estates such as Biondi Santi and Banfi, with lunch in the trattoria. Another estate option include Castelgiocondo of Frescobaldi . Enjoy some time exploring Montalcino, where your guide can suggest a great place for lunch. *This tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price of tour.
- Bolgheri - visit famous estates such as Sassicaia and/or Ornellaia. Lunch could be at an Osteria-wine bar in Bolgheri. Other options include Le Macchiole or Camarcanda (Gaja).This tour has an additional cost of €100 on top of the base price of tour.
Includes: Your own private guide, private transportation, some winery visits.
Exclusions: Cost of lunch, tastings at some of the wineries may be at an additional cost depending on which wineries you visit. *Please note that the wine estates mentioned may have very limited availabilities and are only examples. If you specifically want to visit any of them, do let us know beforehand.
What makes our wine tours the best in Italy? Quite simply the quality of our experts and the estates we visit.
Our other Superb Tuscany Countryside Tours:
A Perfect Morning in Tuscany Tour
Unsurpassed stunning views of Tuscany, a famous hill top town: Fiesole, an exclusive Renaissance Villa, a delicious Tuscan lunch, wine tasting ,Superb views of Tuscany and distant Florence, delicious Tuscan lunch, wine tasting, grand Renaissance Villa
The Best of Tuscany Tour
Vineyard & cellar visit, Siena & San Gimignano, Spectacular views of Tuscany, Wine Tasting, delicious gourmet Tuscan Lunch
Bike Tuscany Tour
Stunning views of Tuscany, gourmet lunch, a famous restaurant, wine tasting, a great guide. A leisurely half day bike ride in the Tuscan countryside. A delicious gourmet lunch at a famous Tuscan restaurant.
Make your booking
in a few easy steps
Meeting point Today's date: 1 March 2015
The next possible tour date is:
15 March 2015.
Online bookings must be completed at least 14 days in advance.
For last minute requests, please call us on +39 055 2645033 or skype artvivatours